Friday, June 10, 2016

Like:D

So I thought I'd most some pictures of some people/things/poses I like!! Enjoy and comment!!!


God Bless!!!




Image result for skillet
 This is the Christian band Skillet!! They are AWESOME!!! Don't your just LOVE Jen's (red head) dress????!!!!!



Image result for skillet
Also Skillet;-)



I REALLY like this picture!!! The couple on the couch are married, and I JUST love the way their on the couch together and the way his shoes is on her dress!!!!! Pose is PERFECT!!!!



A nice switch:D:D:D:D I just found this one!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!


Image result for john cooper family
Isn't this the cutest picture of John and Korey Cooper (from Skillets) and their family???!!!!!



Image result for john cooper family
Aren't they the the CUTEST????!!!!



Image result for blanca from group 1 crew
This is Blanca (former vocalist for the Christian band Group1Crew and now a solo artist), don't you LOVE her hair???!!!!


Image result for blanca from group 1 crew 2016



Image result for britt nicole
This is Christian recording artist Britt Nicole!! I LOVE her hair here!!





Comment on what picture you liked best!!!!




6 comments:

  1. Love all the pictures, Beth! I know you know my favorites are all the Skillet ones, Lol! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU KNOW SKILLET AND BLANCA MADE IT!!!!!!!!!!! Britt is good too!!!!!!
    ~Reya

    ReplyDelete
  3. You gotta love those classic SKILLET poses!! #soserious #foereahdoe

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you stopped by my blog;)! Please let me know what you think of this post;)