Thursday, June 9, 2016

In a Jase kinda way;-)

Who likes sudden decisions and going with them? I don't mean like life changing decisions, I mean like "hey let's go do this" kind of decision! Like Jase (from Duck Dynasty), don't plan, just let it fall into place! Waiting is always fun, because you have something to look forward too, but than you want it to happen so........ I'm either I think... sometimes... IDK.
Yesterday we all decided to up and go to the park and were gone maybe 15 minutes later! We had SUCH fun at the park! (And if Sydney reads this it was the park we played at when you were here;-)) We took our supper and my oldest sister said we'd take the pie my momma made us and be like "Little House on the Prairie"!! LOL!! So we did!! And we took a little blueberry cobbler we had left too!!!!
Today we are planning on going to the Pizza Inn!! So fun times are ahead!!

(BTW my parents are gone so were thinking of fun things to do, we don't plan things like this just any ole day, LOL;-) )




  Image result for jase robertson quotes





God Bless!!

8 comments:

  1. LOL I love doing that with my siblings... My parents also take us on surprise dinner outings! Its so much fun! Thanks for Sharing => Foe reah doe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. COOL!!!! Do u watch Duke Dynasty????!!!!!

      Delete
    2. No.... not really. But i do know who Uncle Si is!!!!!! lolololol

      Delete
  2. Random stuff like that is always tons of fun!!! Dad likes to do that kind of stuff... =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. we did have fun!!
    God Bless!!!!!
    Clo, Is. 53:5, #UNASHAMED, heresclo.blogspot.com, YouTube channel-Clo Hale

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! Yeah, I like just doing things on the spure of the moment too! I like the saying you had the pic of Jase with! I like Duck Dynasty a lot too! Is sounds like you all have been having lots of fun! Wish I was there!

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you stopped by my blog;)! Please let me know what you think of this post;)