Saturday, June 18, 2016

Father's Day Post

A Tribute to My Dad
Hey everybody, it’s Olivia Bell again. Today Beth and I are honoring our Dad’s this wonderful Father’s Day! First I would like to tell you some about my Dad. He is so loving and caring; he works all week so that we can live good lives. He is a wonderful Dad, he takes us places and has fun, and he loves to go hiking. My brother and Dad really enjoy going hiking together; they have conquered many mountain peaks together. I occasionally go hiking; and whenever I do, I have a great time with them! My Dad also loves watching old timey western movies, so I like to watch them with him sometimes, which is fun! =) My Dad is so great, he is awesome too!! I know everybody says that about their Dad; but for mine, it’s absolutely true! (I think I just made a rime! =)) I know sometimes I do things that are not nice to him, but he always loves me no matter what. He is the best Dad in world, so Daddy, this one’s for you!

Oh, dear Daddy, I wish I could tell you what a wonderful Dad you are
I wish I could find a way to let you know, oh!
I love you so much; you are such a won-der-ful Dad
And so on this special Father’s Day, I wanted to let you know
You are so wonderful to me, you care for us all
You work hard for us, day after day
I know sometimes the going gets tough
But I want you to know you will always be enough
Enough of a Dad to be my hero
My hero who is the greatest man I’ve ever known
So, Daddy, I want you to always know this:
I will love you forever and ever into eternity…
And I know that is exactly how much you love me!

I hope you all enjoyed that song that I wrote for my Dad this Father’s Day! I also hope you all enjoyed this post and that it inspired you to honor your Dad for the hero he is. So; on this Father’s Day, let’s do something special for our Dads, just to let them know how much they really mean to us!
God bless you all as you keep stepping heavenward!    ~Olivia Rose Bell~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Happy Father's Day Daddy:D:D:D Have a good day and I'm POSITIVE you don't know what we got you this year! HAHA!!! Love ya!!







7 comments:

  1. Aww, great post! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for doing this, Beth! I'm about to show my Dad, but I know he'll love it! Happy Father's Day to your Dad too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem!!!!!!!! Did ur Dad like it!!!!!!!! THANKS:D:DHappy Father's Day to your Dad!!!!!!

      Delete
  3. Very sweet! -Grace A. B. H.

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you stopped by my blog;)! Please let me know what you think of this post;)