Saturday, May 7, 2016

Kentucky Derby 2016

Image result for ky derby hats 2016
Hats anyone? (LOL)






Today is the 142nd running of the KY. Derby!

I like to watch this amazing event and I would like to share with you some videos and pictures of my favorite Triple Crown Winners!




Secretariat! He won the Triple Crown 1973! Making a record no one has ever  beat;);)!!!! 



This is the actual video of Secretariat winning the Belmont Stakes by 31 lengths!!!!!!




And this is from the movie;)














Image result for american pharoah

American Pharoah;) He won the Triple Crown last year, he won 5 1/2 lengths;)!








Make sure and let'me know what you think of this post;);)


Do I have any Triple Crowns fans?!!!




God Bless!


With God's Eternal Love;)



~Beth~



#UNASHAMED





9 comments:

  1. I love to watch the triple crown!!!! American Pharaoh is awesome, Secretariat is my favorite, and I'm rooting for Whitmore this year because of his jockey... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah!!!!! American Pharoah and Secretariat is SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!! I wanted Whitmore too, but sadly he didn't win;(;(;(;(

      Delete
  2. Olivia (aka Livy)May 7, 2016 at 3:15 PM

    Pretty neat, Beth! I don't follow the derby, but I know from living in KY it's a huge thing there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Livy;)! Yeah it is! The Derby is SO AWESOME!!!!!!

      Delete
  3. Bella MorganthalMay 9, 2016 at 7:00 AM

    I loved this post, it was so cool!!! =) Secretariat was amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it, Bella!!!!! YES he was!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  4. Secretariat will always be my favorite!! Best horse...and I hope that his records never get beaten...I don't think there is a horse out there who could beat them, anyway! lol
    God Bless!!!!!
    Clo, Is. 53:5, #UNASHAMED, heresclo.blogspot.com, YouTube channel-Clo Hale

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you stopped by my blog;)! Please let me know what you think of this post;)