Sunday, May 8, 2016

Beth And Olivia Honor Their Moms:

Hello;) Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there!! So my friend Olivia and I are doing a post together to honor our moms today;) I hope you enjoy and make sure and tell your moms "Happy Mother's Day"!








A Tribute to My Mom

              


Hey everybody! It’s Olivia Bell here, this is a very special post so I really hope you all enjoy it! On this Mother’s Day I wanted to do something special for my mom, so combined with the awesome tribute Beth did for her mom, we are both honoring our moms! 
My mom is the best mom in the world; and even though everyone says that about their moms, for mine, it’s 100% true! She is so loving and sweet; she has sacrificed so much for my brother and I  so that we could be homeschooled. She listens to me, and she is always there when I need her. I am so grateful for that! She tries so hard to make everything awesome for us. My mom has so many wonderful ideas, and sometimes I haven’t listened to them, which usually I have regretted.  So many times I have been working on a project, and become stuck, not knowing what to do next, and my mom has stepped in with some of the most wonderful ideas! She is so caring every time I get hurt, and she does everything in her power to make me feel better! I know I’ve already said it once, but she sacrifices so much that most women would take for granted, all to make our world better. I don’t know what I would do without my mom, so mom, this one’s for you!


Ohhh, I wish I could tell you how, how much I love yooou
I wish there was some way to let you know, oh!
There aren’t many words to say how much I love you,
So mommy, here’s what I can say, about you, oooh, oooh!
You care for me, you love me, you do everything you can for me,
You care for me, you love me just the waaaay I am,
You listen to me; you’ll always be there for me
And for that, mommy, I wanted to let you knoooow…
I love you more than the grains of sand, on every beach on earth
I love you more than every wave that has ever swept the sea
I love you more than every cloud that’s ever touched the sky,
I love you more than you can know; I hope you always will know so
So on this perfect Mother’s Day, I hope you’ll always knooooow,
You are loved more than you will ever know, oh, oh, oh!
You are loved more than you will e-e-ever knoooooow…


I hope you all enjoyed that song that I wrote for my mom! She truly is the best mom ever.

On this Mother’s Day, let’s all do something super special for our moms, it can be big or small, just to let them know how much they are loved! 

God bless you all as you continue to serve Him! 
~Olivia Bell~





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






Just a Thank You;)


"Momma I don't have a lot of fancy words to say to you, but I do have this to say... I LOVE you so much!! I know I don't always show it, I know I do things to hurt you, but I DO LOVE you momma and I guess I can't tell you that enough!!

Love ya always!!!!!

Happy Mother's Day!!!!!




From left to right, Noah, Chloe, Momma;), Sydney (our friend), Samuel, Ali (our friend), and me;)









13 comments:

  1. Olivia (aka Livy)May 8, 2016 at 1:35 PM

    Thanks so much for doing this for me, Beth! I know my mom is going to love it, and I'm certain your's will too! Love ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh your welcome Livy!!!! Thanks for doing it!!!!!!!!! Love ya;)

      Delete
    2. Btw, Happy late Mother's Day to your mom;)

      Delete
    3. Thanks! Happy late Mother's Day to your mom too! Love ya!

      Delete
  2. That was beautiful! Great job, Livy and Beth!
    -Grace A. B. H.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Grace;) Happy late Mother's Day to your mom;)

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much, I'm so glad you enjoyed it!

      Delete
  3. Bella MorganthalMay 9, 2016 at 7:03 AM

    Aw, this was so sweet!! Great job girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful job, gals!!
    God Bless!!!!!!
    Clo, Is. 53:5, #UNASHAMED, heresclo.blogspot.com, YouTube channel-Clo Hale

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chloe!!! We have a AWESOME momma!!! Don't we??!!

      Delete
  5. Thanks so much, Clo! Glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you stopped by my blog;)! Please let me know what you think of this post;)